- Incorporation and Startup
- Choosing the Best Entity for your Business, business plans,
- Wide Range of Corporate Agreements including Partnerships agreements, Buy-Sell, Equity etc.
- Other Employment related Agreements
- Financing Agreements, Convertible Notes
- Joint Ventures
- Strategic alliances
- Sale or Dissolution of Business
- Internal Business Policies
We provide comprehensive guidance with all aspects of your trademark and branding strategy- from choosing and registering the name, to protecting and enforcing your brand, to strategically leveraging and licensing your marks.
- Evaluation & Clearance
- Administrative Proceedings/Office Actions
- Infringement & Dilution Defense
- Maintenance of Rights
- Assignment Agreements
- Brand Licensing
- Domain Name Disputes and Acquisition
Our services follow and support the life cycle of the patent including: searches, application drafting & management, prosecution, office actions, appeals, amendments, assignments & licensing, opinions and litigation.
We assist clients in the following fields of art:
- Computer & Software
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) requires that online service providers be registered with the US Copyright office in order to take advantage of the Safe Harbor Provisions of 17 U.S.C §512. In addition, you must comply with a slew of other provisions and timing requirements. We streamline your DMCA compliance obligations by serving as registered agent for you, freeing you to focus on running your business rather than trying to navigate the complicated statutory requirements. We manage all communications and provide you with any necessary declarations to establish when your notice was received, and what response you made to it. There is no better way to be sure that your DMCA requirements are met correctly, timely, efficiently and cost effectively.
- FTC Regulations & Compliance
- arketing Communication Review & Clearance
- FDA Regulations, Labeling Review & Compliance
- Fair Packaging and Labeling Act
- Social Media, New Media & Internet Marketing
- Contests, Sweepstakes, Promotions
- Right of Privacy & Right of Publicity
- Content Clearance for Advertising
- Green Marketing
Intellectual Property may be an intangible asset, but it's often a very valuable one. We can handle the entire life cycle of IP from the first light bulb moments, through strategic planning and licensing in a wide range of IP leveraging structures.
- Trademark & Brand Licensing
- Copyright & Content Licensing
- Software Licensing
We also handle domain recovery and negotiation, DMCA policies and compliance.
In today’s Internet-based global marketplace, communications, software and other technology services providers face real concerns related to customer privacy, data protection and network security. Agency enforcement actions, self-regulation and other forms of accountability are on the rise in the United States and across borders. One of the greatest risks is damage to a company’s reputation and its relationships with customers and business partners. Successful companies must navigate a complex web of rapidly evolving laws, regulations and policies at all levels of government, both domestic and international
We advise on and oversee all aspects of employment law including the drafting and negotiation of employment agreements, creation of employment manuals, policies, and procedures.
- Internal Employment Policies & Procedures
- Employment Related Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Equity Agreements
- 83(b) Filing
Art & Media
When a client needs help on a transactional entertainment, media or art-related project, we provide timely and knowledgeable legal counsel.
- Spokesperson/Spokesmodel Agreements
- Media Licensing and Creation Agreements
- Service Agreements
- Recording Contracts
- Literary Publishing Agreements
- Art Law
- Cultural Property
Virtual Currencies and Payment Platforms
Today’s new startups are pushing the boundaries of what is possible. New forms of currencies are being created such as Bitcoin. Additionally new payment platforms, such as Coin and Square, are also pushing boundaries in the law. We help you navigate the regulatory environment that is surrounding these new areas of the law and allow you to get from just an idea into a growing company.